|CHEATING IN EXAM|
Why are students cheating ?
This is not a mistakes of students and students cannot be blamed for all this because the thing is that the children are doing what we are expecting from them we are expecting A grades from the students our first aim is that the students should get top grades we are not bothered about the method of achieving the grades , we are not bothered about building the moral in students, we are not bothered about teaching students the Power of Truth.
some short reasons why students are cheating.
- Fear of parents-Students are afraid of there parents regarding the marks they are afraid of there super strict parents.
- Grade below A make students and parents feel insulting and this is a very strong reason because this is the point of view of our society that if a student is receiving A grade then he is good else he is a fool.
- The competition is of marks and not of knowledge and the knowledge of a student is judged only on the basis of marks in India.
- Numbers are important how you achieve them don't matters.
Result of all this
The student starts cheating then generally this is his/her first step towards "lies" he/she is going away from truth and this is the starting of becoming of loops holes in the sheet of truth.
How we can prevent all this?
- If the students are taught the proper moral values with the academics then there occurs the chances of improvements.
- Every student takes birth with a different IQ and hence we cannot 90% marks or A grades from every student so if we stop forcing the students for scoring then this may result in improvement.
- If the examinations are viewed from the point of view of self judgement then there are chances of improvement.